How To Style Your Favorite Ankle Boots: Fashion 101
Ankle boots are trending wardrobe essential for women. That's unarguable as we can see they're popularly sold in many online stores and shopping centers today. According to ladies, they find this type of footwear practical, comfortable, and stylish to wear. Do you have your own pair of ankle boots and want to utilize it to its full potential? Why not! Fortunately, you found this article that will show you how to style ankle boots.
Fab Looking Ankle Boots: DIY Styling Guide
To answer the question, “How to style ankle boots,” here's what we have for you. Just follow these tips, and you'll surely achieve that OOTD that will definitely wow everybody.
- Suitable outfit – One of the best things about ankle boots is they can suit a range of outfits. What you need is the perfect inspiration to start rocking those boots anytime you want. To achieve that fabulous look, pay attention to the style and height of your shoes. This footwear has various types, from colors, shapes, and sizes. Stiletto boots are examples to achieve an ensemble that's chic and elegant.
- Pair with cropped trousers and culottes – Since cropped trousers and culottes are also popular today, why not pair them with black styling ankle boots. Yes! As part of learning how to style ankle boots, this is an advice you must consider. Try it, and you'll see.
- Something girly – Don't be afraid to try being different. If you love dresses, go and wear those boots with those clothes. If you're aiming for a sophisticated day look, ankle boots with a dress or skirt will work.
- Always perfect with jeans – It can be a common thing for women to wear ankle boots with jeans. But who cares? That is classic and offers timeless appeal. The level of comfort given is just amazing that many women can't resist.
- Matching with a corporate attire – You love to wear those boots every day and go to your office daily, why not? Pair them. A corporate attire with a longline blazer and those booties make an excellent OOTD choice.
Learning how to style ankle boots is not difficult. This should not add stress to your life. Just open your mind to something new, and you can surely create something beautiful. There are more that you can pair with your ankle boots. Explore and discover the hidden love for fashion within you.
Types of Ankle Boots
Besides learning how to style ankle boots, you need to know that there are different ankle boots in stores today. These are the following:
- Low shaft, tight ankle, rounded toe
- Low shaft, semi-wide ankle
- Midshaft, tight ankle, pointed toe
- High shaft, semi-wide ankle
- High shaft, very tight ankle
- Low shaft, tight ankle
- Midshaft, semi-wide ankle
The best way on how to style ankle boots is all up to you. You can find more suggestions from the internet or your friends telling you to try this and try that. But, at the end of the day, it is your likes and preferences that matter. Wear that confidence you need, and no matter what your outfit is. You'll be at your best look.