How To Make A Wall Clock With Paper: A Unique Gift Idea
Paper craft is fun! But it becomes special if that paper artwork is going to be a gift for someone. Just imagine the thought that counts with that present. The receiver is surely going to appreciate it. In this article, let’s make it more extra special. By learning how to make a wall clock with paper, you’ll create something unique and useful. That is what we are going to teach you. Enjoy reading!
DIY Paper Wall Clock Making
- Paper plate
- Glue stick
- Colored paper
- Around the rim plate, write the numbers 1-12. Make sure to have the right spaces between the numbers.
- Create the long and shorthand of the clock out of the colored paper. Draw an arrow shape and cut them out.
- Use the glue to stick the arrows in the middle of the paper plate.
- Decorate the paper plate. Make sure that the numbers are still clear.
There you have it! You just created your own paper wall clock that would surely amaze the receiver. It’s the thought that counts, remember? Learning how to make a wall clock with paper is easy, right? There are more paper crafts that you can do.
A Healthy Hobby for your Kids!
As a parent, you can’t deny the reality that kids these days are so into computers and gadgets. This is an alarming situation to consider since too much use of these high-tech tools is not good. A person of a young age can be affected both mentally and physically. It’s worrisome to many parents like you. The best thing to do is to let your kids engage in motor activities. Learning how to make a wall clock with paper is one of them.
Don’t wait until you start to feel that your child has an obsession or a full-blown addiction. That could be too late. You need to act fast. There are a lot of ways that you can expose your young ones to compared to handing them gadgets at a very early age. To all parents out there, here are some facts that could motivate you to keep your kids from harmful gadget exposure.
Benefits of Arts for Kids
- Improves a child’s motor skills
- Enhances the creative problem-solving abilities
- Builds skills
- Improves academic outcomes
- Encourages creativity
- Forces children to engage in out of the box thinking
- Boosts self-confidence
- Helps develop higher self-esteem
- Facilitates communication
- Strengthens bonding with family members
Learn More Paper Art Crafts
When teaching your children how to make a wall clock with paper, make use of it to bond with them. Making them feel that you are there for them gives a stronger impact than that of providing gadgets. In this world filled with uncertainties, securing your children’s safety is the best thing that you can do. You can help them become the healthiest people. Guide them. Be their first teacher.