How To Do Manicure At Home Without A Kit: Beauty Hacks
If you are one of those gals who really love getting their nails done, you surely know that the cost of salon manicures is high. Sadly, the manicure service rate can really add up over the course of a year! Well, that does not mean you can't have your nails cleaned up and designed. All you need is to learn how to do manicure at home without a kit.
A Standard Nail Clean-and-Polish
Manicures and pedicures look fashionable. But they are not only about aesthetic benefits. These two are the best ways to keep your nails healthy. Not only that, getting your nails manicured has other positive effects not only on your nails but also in your entire personality and feeling.
Here's a list of the magical benefits of manicure:
- Improves nail health
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces stress
- Anti-aging effects
- Keeps hand smooth and delicate
- Healthier joints
- Prevents infection
- Refines mental being
It's a Girl Thing!
For most women, a manicure is not just about giving them a good look. But, it's like a powerful therapeutic experience that gives them a better feeling. To all men out there, just don't argue with that! You'll never win.
As one of the ladies who want their nails done, learning how to do manicure at home without a kit would help you save a lot of money from expensive nail salons. Don't worry, it's simple, and yes, it's not going to cost you that much.
Easy Steps on How to Do Manicure at Home without a Kit
Things You’ll Need
- cotton balls
- nail file
- nail-polish remover
- cuticle pusher
- nail cutter
- base coat
- nail moisturizer
- buffing block
- top coat
- Wash your hands. Make sure that this is the very first thing you do. Before you get your nails done, they should be clean. It's for health purposes, obviously.
- If you have a previous manicure, remove it with a nail polish remover.
- Trim your nails using a nail cutter to give it a better shape.
- Use the nail file to smoothen your nail.
- Remove cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
- Enhance the tip of your nails using the buffing block.
- Apply base coat followed by your favorite nail color.
- Apply clear topcoat.
- Finally, it's time to moisturize your nails. You can include your entire hands, of course.
Ditch the Manicure Kit
When trying to learn how to do manicure at home without a kit, don't bother yourself with buying your own manicure set. You can buy the nail art tools separately as it can save you money from not buying stuff that you don't need. Plus, you'll get to choose what you think is more essential.
Get your nails done and relax
Don't let your hectic schedule leave you with little time for yourself. If you have often neglected to spare a few minutes to take a rest and let your body relax, it's time to change that. Taking care of your nails means taking care of yourself. Now that you know how to do manicure at home without a kit, get your nails done and relax anytime you want.